To be truly authentic Japanese food and to honor the Portland food scene, we are going to be sourcing all of our ingredients locally as much as possible. To achieve this goal, we will be changing our menu style starting January 1, 2017. During dinner, instead of doing a standard Obento or Donburi dish set, you the customer, will be able to choose the food you want. We will still be offering the Obento style during lunch time for your convenience.
This new process allows us to offer the same great taste and options while reducing our environmental impacts. We hope you will enjoy the new options, with locally sourced, high quality ingredients which makes Portland a great place to live. Thank you for your business and we hope to see you in our restaurant soon!
We’ve been hard at work building our new website for the 2017 new year. We’re excited to launch it now and appreciate feedback from our customers. If you notice anything wrong or something isn’t working for you please leave us a comment so we can make the new experience enjoyable for everyone.
Here’s a few of the new features we’d love to share with you:
- Check out our extensive menu pages.
- Book a table for a special occasion.
- Learn more about SHO and how we got started.
- Keep up to date on all the happenings at SHO with our news section.
- Order some of our delicious dressings and sauces online.
- Browse this site using your mobile or tablet for an optimized layout.
We hope you enjoy the new site and be sure to come in soon for some delicious Japanese cuisine!